Getting Started with Strata Outsourcing
Before delving into the specifics with Strata Management, we first want to address outsourcing as a whole. If you do not understand the “why” or the overall goal, then you will struggle with the “how”. Managing growth and improving efficiencies is a very broad term, so we have broken this down into more detailed reasons to be embarking on this business journey.
Reasons to Outsource
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Outsourcing provides the necessary resources to keep up with changing demand.
- Pace and cost of expanding: With outsourcing, you can improve and grow key functions more quickly and cheaper than building an in-house function from scratch.
- Access to specific skill: hiring, training and retaining staff in some specialist areas can be a costly operation. Outsourcing gives you more access, for a lower cost.
- Time and people: Allowing your client-facing and front-end staff to have more time to spend on value-adding tasks will improve your business more than any of the cost saving benefits could.
- Business goals
At APT, our focus is on cultivating relationships and optimising our client’s operations. We are not a standard outsourcing firm who provides an offshore staff member then moves on. Our goal is to go above and beyond to help our clients reach their goal.
- Financial stability
We have been in operation for over 10 years, and within that 10 years, have never lost a client.
- Cultural compatibility
We provide people who have degrees in your industry, have worked in your industry and have experience in Australia, America or the UK. You will also have a key manager as a point of contact.
- Communication, technology and infrastructure
Time and people: Allowing your client-facing and front-end staff to have more time to spend on value-adding tasks will improve your business more than any of the cost saving benefits could.
APT specialises in strata, only hires people with experience specific to your industry and has been helping some of Australia’s leading strata firms for over 10 years.